16.8.10

New Name, New Posts, Same Views.

Hey all,

So... What do you think about the new name? Pretty funky right?

It doesn't really mean anything, I just thought it was funky and STFU is easy to remember for some reason. Welcome to Super Turbo Firmware Update, the brand-spankingly new blog which replaced Aeris Dies, My old and rather poor excuse for a blog that never got updated.

What's so different you ask? Well not too much other than the name, I now post this on Blogger and Posterous (as Posterous also sends this out to pretty much every service I use) but most importantly I have a good batch of ideas to make sure your dose of STFU is a healthy one with far more balanced info and IMO's hopefully.

I'll be starting things going within the next few days, so why not add me to your RSS reader of choice to make sure you don't miss out? 
In the mean time, feel free to hit me up on Twitter with some ideas if you have anything you'd like me to cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment